Click here to view the official call for papers flyer.
The 63rd ICSB World Congress, to be held in Taipei, Taiwan, will feature authors and renowned speakers that will explore the roles SMEs play in developing economies and “reshaping the world”. Taiwan’s small and medium enterprises have been recognized as the key driving force of the country’s economic development over the past half century. Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have contributed significantly to the economic growth of Taiwan.
The theme of the 2018 congress is “Reshaping the World Through Innovative SMEs”. We invite authors to submit extended abstracts for program consideration. All competitive papers, competitive workshops, teaching cases and experiences MUST be submitted through the online submission system at https://www.softconf.com/i/icsb2018/. Each submission should specify one of the tracks below. The tracks were chosen to reflect the theme of the congress and the current state of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Submission Deadline: March 16, 2018
1. Academic entrepreneurship
2. SMEs and the Digital Economy
3. Entrepreneurial finance
4. Entrepreneurship & SME Policy, Ecosystems and National Innovation systems
5. Entrepreneurship and Disruptive Innovation
6. Entrepreneurship and SMEs in developing regions
7. Entrepreneurship education, learning, and knowledge dissemination
8. Entreprenurship, Arts and Music
9. Family firms – Management, Growth and Succession
10. Food & agricultural entrepreneurship
11. Humane Entrepreneurship
13. Methodological challenges and new research methods applied to SME and Entrepreneurship research
14. National & regional innovation systems, ecosystems and policies
15. SME and technology innovation
16. Social innovation and Sustainability
17. Sustinable Development Goals and SMEs
18. Talent development and human capital of SMEs
19. Women entrepreneurship
20. Youth and Entrepreneurship